Employee Assistance Program (EAP)/Work-Life Services
LifeSynch®’s employee assistance program (EAP) services and its work-life services provide guidance and assistance to employees and organizations to help manage workplace behavior and enhance workplace performance.
EAP/Work-Life Services Produce Measurable Results
When you choose LifeSynch EAP/work-life services, you are taking a step toward creating a healthier and more productive workforce. Using EAP/work-life services helps:
- Reduce absenteeism and sick leave
- Improve presenteeism
- Lower cost of stress
- Boost employee productivity
- Reduce employee turnover
- Decrease risk of on-the-job accidents
- Increase supervisor effectiveness
- Boost morale
- Improve the bottom line
71 percent of employees who responded to a recent survey report having improved focus and production at work after using EAP/work-life services.*
*Note: Actual results may vary by participant and/or across member populations. Not all participants respond to surveys at each interval. The results reflect the proportion of respondents at each interval, rather than the percent of all members who completed an initial survey.
Comprehensive, Customizable Employee Assistance Program Services
Select the employee assistance program and work-life services that’s right for your organization or client:
- The standard telephonic model offering assistance 24 hours a day or additionally, three to eight face-to-face counseling sessions per problem/per year.
- A customized employee assistance program and work-life services that is based on your specifications, including dedicated EAP counselors located on-site or in close proximity to your workplace.
Along with these employee assistance program and work-life services, you will receive materials such as flyers, posters, brochures, webinars, and newsletters to increase employee awareness and engagement.
Services for Employees
Our employee assistance programs offer personal, confidential guidance, according to state and federal laws, and counseling for employees and their household for many personal issues, such as:
- Depression and anxiety issues
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Marital and family problems
- Work-related concerns
- Personal finances
- Legal matters
- Childcare or eldercare needs
Services for Managers
Employee managers and supervisors will also have access to unlimited telephone consultations for a range of support services, including how to:
- Refer an employee to EAP/work-life services
- Address chemical dependency issues
- Address workplace performance and behavior
- Deal with workplace conflict
- Respond to trauma impacting the workplace
- Facilitate workplace training for EAP topics
Comprehensive online tools are available 24 hours a day, including:
- Streaming audio and video broadcasts
- Time-saving childcare locators
- Financial and health calculators
- Moderated chats
- Bulletin boards
- Downloadable podcasts
- Informative articles
Need More Information?
Product Information RequestComplete our request form to receive a follow-up from a LifeSynch representative about our behavioral healthcare program and services.
Note: If you are a member seeking specific benefit information, please visit our Member section.