Employee Wellness Programs and Solutions for Hospitals
We knows that healthcare workers and hospital employees have unique needs and challenges, therefore LifeSynch offers hospital employee wellness programs and solutions to meet the participant where they are with multiple communication methods and extended hours.
About this offering
We are as Committed to caring for your hospital employees as they are caring for others.
LifeSynch created a hospital employee wellness program designed specifically for hospital employees that is built on our experience of changing behaviors to improve overall hospital employee health and reduce medical expenses.
This unique hospital employee wellness program solution offers:
- Hospital designated health and wellness coaches
- Extended operational hours to meet the needs of hospital employees with varying shifts
- Annual hospital employee wellness program evaluation and consultation
- Coaching on multiple employee health and wellness program topics
- Customizable, turn-key member portal which can contain links to your wellness calendars, cafeteria menu, important health alerts, and more
In a recent client survey, LifeSynch found that 80% were making progress toward their weight management goal*
A personalized approach
LifeSynch's employee wellness coaching program is distinct in that the wellness program delivers a personalized member experience necessary to achieve lasting behavior change:
- Personalized health and wellness coaching, connecting with the member based on their preferences, learning styles , and schedule (phone, e-mail, on-line chat)
- Coach accountability to support and encourage every step of the way which is crucial to achieving health goals
- Each participant in the employee wellness program is viewed as an individual, creating an action plan in partnership to ensure they are taking steps that work within their life and overcomes their unique barriers
"I have been more successful in such a short time than ever before. And I owe it to my Health Coach"LifeSynch Wellness Participant
Behavior change based
Our employee health and wellness coaching program is rooted in behavior change methodologies such as Positive Psychology to help the member achieve their health goals and reduce medical expenses.
Hospital employees can receive coaching for lifestyle conditions including:
- Weight management
- Tobacco cessation
- Stress management
- Back care
- Physical activity
- Cholesterol mgmt
- Blood Pressure mgmt
- Blood Sugar mgmt
- Healthy eating
- Preventive health
*Source: LifeSynch client group case review 2010. Actual results may vary by participant and across member populations.