Wellness Program Benefits
LifeSynch's Health and Wellness program benefits can help you achieve a healthier lifestyle through your Personal Health Coach and on-line resources and tools.
Health and Wellness Program Eligibility
LifeSynch’s health and wellness program benefits services are provided for all eligible employees. To find out what health and wellness benefits are available to you, please call 1- 800-777-6330 or contact your human resources department.
What Health Coaching can do for you
Begin your journey toward a healthier lifestyle with your Personal Health coach who can:
- Help you set goals and create a personalized action plan.
- Coach and provide wellness resources around a broad range of Health topics including
- Weight management coaching
- Tobacco cessation
- Stress Management Coaching
- Healthy Eating
- And many more
- Provide Accountability on your progress, coaching and supporting you when you falter and cheering you on when you succeed.
- Connect you to a robust health and wellness portal with trackers, calendars, assessments, and a comprehensive health resources library.
- Communicate with you based on your preferences – Telephonically, E-mail, Instant message chat.
Or if you would prefer not to talk with a health and wellness coach, select the content only option and your health coach will send you targeted health resources on your focus topics.
Studies show LifeSynch's health and wellness benefits program delivers high success rates. Survey respondents participating in the health and wellness benefits program reported that*:
- Of those in the weight management program:
- 72 percent said they had lost weight after 30 days of beginning the program
- On average, over a 5% reduction in health-related absenteeism was reported in the first 30 days
- Of those participating in the tobacco cessation program, over 58% remained smoke free after 90 days in the program.
- Of those participants in the nutrition program:
- 73% made nutritional improvements
- A nearly 25% decrease in absenteeism related to health was reported
- For those working to reduce stress, 65 percent saw a decrease in stress-related symptoms in 30 days.
*Note: Actual results may vary by participant and/or across member populations. Not all participants respond to surveys at each interval. The results reflect the proportion of respondents at each interval, rather than the percent of all members who completed an initial survey.
LifeSynch requires health and wellness program coaches to be Certified Health Education Specialists holding degrees in health education and/or related fields with diverse backgrounds in psychology, health education, physiology of exercise, nutrition and weight management.